MusicPlaylist

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

the life and the love..........


its hari raya and that means i've been here for more then 2 weeks already.. times gose so slow here. i feel like i've been here for almost 2 months already. the days are boring with class flooding down and flushing away my private time. starts my day everyday at 7.30am and end at 7pm.. other times is used mainly for studies and cooking+ eating.. stress is beyond comprehension. sometimes i just feel like throwing up with all the stress build up. still i manage to control myself , keeping myself together every minute. i miss home but not as much as when i first get here. it is much more tolerable now. i try not to smoke and resist alcohol as often as possible. my friends are great. we are much open and relax with each others companion even though our timetable is very much reserve for going to class.

i miss my lover so much. however i feel that everything is to perfect. no fights no arguing. no jealous feeling or what so ever. he trust me and i trust my lover..
i'm scared that i would not be able to "menanggung sebuah cinta yang sempurna"....
that tommorow i would just vanish in this love that i'm in....

No comments:

Post a Comment