MusicPlaylist

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

what a surprise!!

well, its officially my birthday... i really thought that non of my friends really care about my birthday.. moreover we got double test on anatomy and medical biology..

so, the person that came.. along with the best home made chocolate banana cake... i was sooo surprise.. i was goin to the wash room when someone knock the door.. i had this thing about people knocking doors over n over again. so i shouted n open the door.. n there they were.. n there the person is.. with a cake.. it was just perfect.. just great.. loving every moment of it..

then after all was ended, apparently my group mates had they plan as well.. the also bought a cake.. n the second surprise again... totally unexpected....

how i wish that i could share all this joy with everyone that i love...

happy birthday to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment