MusicPlaylist

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

when you are no longer you...


its really hard for me be back here at my place. i feel like i'm stuck in a time warp and could not escape it anymore. my energy is being suck out and yet i'm still trying to push myself further like i'm trying to keep myself a live in murky waters...

today was a boring and sad gloomy day for me. i try to keep myself as low as possible so that reality wont hit on me that hard. yet, someone said something that really hurts my feeling so much that m y head starts to spin and my heart skips a beat. now i'm still trying to put myself together. trying not to hate this person. soon enough i'll be leaving this place. and i home my next visit here would be short..

i'm sorry M. I'm sorry baby and I'm sorry everyone..

P.S hoping for a good night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment