MusicPlaylist

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

the unknown, the emptiness...

i still dont understand whats wrong with my life now.. the thing that kept on bothering me for the last few days is totally over but still i feel restless as if something is just not right. i can feel the space in the grooves of my heart left empty. nothing to feel, nothing to fill nothing to grasp for..

this empty space must be filled soon of life would be have no meaning and does not satisfied the burning desire of being free and being my self.

i looked at their faces and all i can see was frustration hidden deep inside their eyes. yet they manage to hide it from others with jokes and laughter about everything they came across to..

im tired and exhausted on the first day of the week. i hope i wont die by the end of the week.. regrets is a passed memory. buried deep down the cavity of my mind. spaces starts to do it work against me.. smaller spaces seems to get bigger and bigger.. emptiness is slowly taking over and to my surprise it doesnt equal to anything but itself. somehow i let it to self profess its existence toward my surrounding..

No comments:

Post a Comment