MusicPlaylist

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

againts the lonelinest and my dreams..

its reallty hard for me to start tyiping.. for everytime i try to, my feeling just left empty as if i was sitting here without a soul...

it was that day in everyone's life, when you just don't feel right.... the thing that you wanted so much is right at the corner but the link for you to get there and grab it was missing..

last night, i talk to a friend how i wanted to really meet my navy brother before i deploy for russia in april. i just wanna say sorry for all that i've done and for the fight that happen back then. however, my head keep on blocking this feelings.. trying each time not to give in so much of emotions. my friend said to me, just find others... but i know its not gonna be that easy.

that same night, dream that i was angry to my friends and decided to walk home instead of taking the same bus with them. on my way home, aguy say hai to me. he was very settle and very well mannered. apparently he was goin to the same direction as i am. we walk home together and chat. in 1 of our conversation, i ask him, where does he lives? he then answer this "it doesnt matter where i stay or wheere you stay, if you ever wanna meet up, i'll be there." then i was awaken by my mum's annoying voice... ish....

whatever my dream means, i dont care. all that i care about is that will that person arrive soon and is he somewhere out there? huhuhhu

No comments:

Post a Comment