MusicPlaylist

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

my first autopsy exprience..

9.09am im at the morgue... Waiting for my time to enter the post mortem room. The anticipation is high. family of the death person were waiting outside the hall. Their faces describes everything. Anger, sadness and hate. The police are here as well. preparing the paper work and piece by piece.. here at the morgue time stood still for everyone. The staff tries to make jokes, trying to cheer the never ending moment of sadness n guilt that fill the air. im nervous and cant make the sense of to why im here at the 1st place..

11.00 a.m and i'm out or the autopsy room.. The 1st 15minute was horrible.. I feel like turning back and just left.. The sight of death was trying to bring me down pieces by pieces.. It was a murder case. for a while i try not keep a safe distance from the body. My mind was empty. I cant think about anything but leaving. Then the police came to me. Its i know that he's trying to challange my mental capability. He ask me to apporoach the body. Look at the slash wound nearer. With all the guts i had that time, i went on. Open my eyes wide and there it was.. Half a meter infront of me.
As time progress, im starting to get used to all the blood and organ. Touching and feeling every organ that the human body could offer.. The doctor was a great person. So does the policeman. Encouraging me every step. There i was, in total silence trying to make my way up and around people guilt and sadness..

No comments:

Post a Comment