MusicPlaylist

Monday, March 23, 2009

never thought i cry..

my baby call, just to ask how i am and what i'm up to. few hours before that we had a small argument about me going to russia soon and maybe unable to go and meet up with my baby before i deploy. while my baby was talking, i cant help the feeling of missing my baby so much.. i supress my feeling towards my baby, saying to myself that its ok and its just a short seperation. i guess, every now and then, i miss my baby terribly and dont wanna admit it. well tonight i cry silently while my baby was talking. i wanna say sorry but for what reason? words cant form even though there's thousand of things that i wanna tell my baby.

i'm sorry baby.. i love you so much. if we are unable to meet for the final time before i deploy, im sorry again. sometimes things just doesnt go the way we wanted it to be. i love you then, now and forever...

1 comment:

  1. Hey there babe. I couldn't text you back ain't got no credit.

    But do what your heart tells you ok x

    ReplyDelete