MusicPlaylist

Friday, October 30, 2009

getting old real fast...

i'm celebrating my birthday in a few days time... i just can't believe that i'm this old this fast.. to me, i'm still that little kid that need all the attention he could get.. over the years i loved, i fall, i cried and i woke up once again so that i could go on with what life has for me..

today i'm in medical school.. running through the busy days in order to fulfill my dream to become a doctor.. well lets hope i will made it through without much trouble..

i'm missing my family. missing home. winter is approaching real soon. it cold and the days are sad. as i go to class in the evening, i can see the sun set before me. in those rain, the scene was beautiful... how can 1 color be so beautiful... the orange of the sun sets...

it'll be another year before i'm goin back home.. missing every second of my life there... and i'm looking forward for it...

loving and missing you.... home..

No comments:

Post a Comment