MusicPlaylist

Thursday, October 22, 2009

making myself go through hell..

sitting here listening to heart broken songs and smoking ciggarette just to makes time pass seem pathetic and totally out of hand. but hey, this is all you can do to release all the emotion that gone stuck int the memory of my brain. i let myself lost in your arms. letting myself naked and fragile at the same time. and now i that you're gone i was left with nothing but my pride and enough clothing just to cover my naked body. you walk away as if nothing ever happens between you and me. but i won't b angry nor will i ever judge your decision as to why you did all this. we want happiness and you didn't find it in me.

so i let myself exposed to the outer world. letting them know all my shame, all that was me. but i know, in time i will regain all that i've lost to you. its painful, its hard. but there is no gain without losing something. and i know the next time i'll be better and stronger then i was before i met you.

p:s; 1 thing remains strong in my memories, your kiss..

No comments:

Post a Comment