MusicPlaylist

Monday, April 13, 2009

beaten by russian vodka...

last nite was the best night since i've been in russia. just to let all of you know, here in kursk, there is no entertainment like KL does. no major shopping centre like pavillion or so whatatever. just those small shopping mall that took you only 15min to finish your round. back to my story, last night we went to metro a place that sells stuff in bulk. the place is kinda cheap but it is so far and located in the middle of nowhere. if you dont know, you may probably think is some kind of secret military science lab like roswell of area 51 in the US. so, we went around that place until we reach the liquer department. a huge collection of liquer. cheaper then malaysia. for those addict, its heaven. 4 of us just cant resist the call of the liquers. so we bought malibu. average size bottle since there was only 4 of us.

when we reach our hostel, the news of we buying malibu spreads fast. end up having all 6 of us. so me and a friend knows that its not gonna be enough. we when out to the kiosk near our hostel. bought 3 bottles of turborg beer. however.... while we were entering the hostel door, 1 bottle slip down and broke into pieces... infront of the security. thank god he was a very sporting guy. just tell us to clean it. by the way, the bottle slip from my hands because we were trying to hide it from the security guard. huhuhuhu....

so we went up to my friends room, keep it and feeling frustrated by the accident. then my friend have this wicked idea (well its my idea as well) about buying another bottle. this time we went to europa, a hypermarket near by, to buy vodka... hehehe..

we had our time that night. i was the bartender, mixing drinks for everyone and myself. when the malibu and beer was finih, it was time for the vodka. salt on the right hand and lemon on the plate. each of us had 3 shots each and i got 4 along wit my friend. its not long before i start to feel the real effects of vodka's... after 30 minutes from the last shot, i started to feel like vomiting. 10 minutes later there i am, in the toilet. vomiting... huhuhuhu

my friend help me up, give me some water and helped me to his bed. i slept for about 4 hours, to lazy and drunk to walk... all of them chat until 4.30am when finally i moved to my room... the next day was hell.... major hangover for everyone... mine was the worse i guess.

no matter how it is, it was a great night.... and i wont be doing it any soon...

missing you malaysia...

No comments:

Post a Comment