MusicPlaylist

Saturday, April 11, 2009

empty...

my life here in russia had change a lot. i feel like im more matured in handling things in life. im like the big brother to my juniors here. however recently i come to realise that my heart is just empty. i fill most of my free time cooking for others and going from one room to another just to make sure that i can pass the time fast. i woke up in the morning feeling nothing but going to university to start my day. when i come back from university and my rromates are not in i just sat by my table listening to sad stupid music. i feel like im strap to a particular time chain but still able to wonder around the floating and continous time flow...

i dont know whats gonna happen to me. does med school causes everyone to be like this? in the end of the day i could only hope that all this would come to pass soon. missing malaysia and everyone at home and in kl...

missing kiran... we can chat all night and gossip about all things that the world could offer.. "we're just too hot for the world" miss you babe...

1 comment:

  1. I'm missing you too!

    And it's 'we're too hot for the world' too. LOL.

    Come back to KL quick. We got some serious partying to do, yo.

    ReplyDelete